Providing Newcastle with a Wide Range of Wardrobe Solutions Are you tired of cluttered closets…
Wardrobe builders in Newcastle can find everything they need to create the perfect wardrobe at Wardrobe Newcastle. With a wide selection of traditional and modern designs and a range of materials and finishes, you’re sure to find the perfect wardrobe for your home. Plus, their team of experts is on hand to help with design and installation, so you can be sure your new wardrobe will be precisely what you want. See them today and start planning your dream wardrobe!
How to choose the wardrobe
Wardrobes play a big part in the interior design of your home. They are functional furniture that you use daily; choosing a stylish and practical wardrobe is vital. When choosing a wardrobe, some key considerations to have are:
– First, consider the size of the room. You don’t want your wardrobe to overpower the space, so be sure to measure the width and height of the room before making your purchase.
– Second, think about the style of the room. Is it a formal living space or a more casual family room? Your wardrobe should match the overall style of the space.
– Third, consider your storage needs. How much clothing do you need to store? Do you need extra space for shoes, handbags, or other accessories? Be sure to choose a wardrobe that has enough storage for your needs.
– Fourth, think about the finish. Wardrobes are available in various finishes, so be sure to choose one that complements the rest of the furniture in the room.
– Finally, take measurements of the space where the wardrobe will be placed. Leave enough room for the doors to open and close properly.
Observing those tips makes you sure to find the perfect wardrobe for your home. Wardrobe Newcastle offers a wide selection of wardrobes in various styles, so you’re sure to get a tailor-made wardrobe.
How to install the wardrobe
Wardrobe installation is an important aspect to consider when purchasing a new wardrobe. Observe the following tips on how to install your wardrobe:
– First, remove all doors from the frame. This will make it easier to install the wardrobe.
– Second, measure the space where the wardrobe will be placed. Leave enough room for the doors to open and close properly.
– Third, use a level to mark the location of the built-in wardrobe on the wall. This will ensure that your wardrobe is installed evenly.
– Fourth, drill pilot holes into the marked locations on the wall. Be sure to use the appropriate size drill bit for your screws.
– Fifth, use screws to attach the brackets to the wall. Be sure to use the appropriate size screws for your wall material.
– Sixth, place the wardrobe into the brackets and adjust as necessary.
– Seventh, install the doors onto the wardrobe and adjust them as necessary.
– Eighth, enjoy your new wardrobe!
Wardrobe Newcastle has a team of experts that has the perfect installation services.
Tips for using the wardrobe
After installation of your wardrobe, here are some tips to get the most use out of it:
– Use wardrobe boxes or drawers to store items such as clothes, shoes, accessories, and linens.
– Organize your items by type, season, or frequency of use.
– Place items that you frequently use in an easily accessible location.
– Keep your wardrobe clean and dust-free by regularly vacuuming or wiping down the shelves and doors.
– Use Cedar balls or sachets to keep your wardrobe smelling fresh.
These tips will help you build the perfect wardrobe that will last you a lifetime!
How to Maximize Space in Your Wardrobe
Sometimes the space is insufficient to accommodate everything you want in your wardrobe. If you’re struggling with a small war, there are a few things you can do to maximize the space in your wardrobe and make it work for you:
– Use wardrobe boxes or drawers to store items such as clothes, shoes, accessories, and linens. This will keep your wardrobe organized and free of clutter.
– Use space-saving hangers to hang clothes. This will save you a lot of space and keep your clothes from wrinkling.
– Install shelves or racks inside your wardrobe to store items such as bags, hats, and scarves.
– Use hooks on the back doors to hang items such as coats, jackets, and umbrellas.
Choose the best wardrobe designers in Newcastle!
Wardrobe builders can help you create a functional, stylish wardrobe that will make getting ready in the morning a breeze. Call Wardrobe Newcastle today if you’re looking for a professional to help you design your dream wardrobe. They would be happy to discuss your Newcastle wardrobe needs and provide you with a free consultation. Let them help you take the hassle out of getting dressed each day!