Providing Newcastle with a Wide Range of Wardrobe Solutions Are you tired of cluttered closets…
The leading wardrobe makers in Newcastle
Wardrobe Newcastle is the perfect solution for anyone who wants a stylish, functional and affordable wardrobe without all the hassle.
We know that everyone’s needs are different, so we offer a range of options for every customer. Whether you want a built-in wardrobe or something more portable, we can help you get the perfect storage solution for your home.
Our team of experts will work with you to design and build your dream Newcastle wardrobes, so you can finally have the space to store everything you need. Plus, our wardrobes are made from high-quality materials and finished to perfection – so you know they’ll last for years to come.
Get in touch with us at (02) 4003 6403 today to book your free consultation!
Choose the right type of wardrobe for your needs.
The right wardrobe should be able to fit your needs in terms of both function and style. To find the best type of wardrobe for your home, consider the following:
– The amount of space you have: If you have a small bedroom, you’ll need a smaller wardrobe. Likewise, if you have a large bedroom, you can opt for a bigger wardrobe.
– The type of clothing you own: If you have a lot of formal clothes, you’ll need a wardrobe that can accommodate them. Conversely, a smaller wardrobe will suffice if you only own casual clothes.
– Your budget: wardrobes can range in price from fairly affordable to quite expensive. Choose the type of wardrobe that fits your budget.
Consider the amount of space you have available.
Space is a huge determinant of the type and size of wardrobe you can buy.
– If you only have a small amount of space, such as in a studio apartment, you’ll need to opt for a smaller wardrobe or one with removable shelves and hanging rods.
– If you have a large amount of space, such as in a walk-in closet, you can choose a bigger wardrobe or one with more features, such as built-in shelving and drawers.
– The type of clothing you own: your wardrobe should be suited to the type of clothing you own.
– If you only own casual clothes, a smaller wardrobe will suffice.
– If you own a lot of formal clothes, such as suits and dresses, you’ll need a bigger wardrobe with more space for hanging clothes.
– The number of people using the wardrobe: if you’re the only one using the wardrobe, you can get away with a smaller size.
– But if you’re sharing the wardrobe with someone else, you’ll need a bigger one so that each person has enough space for their belongings.
Decide on a colour and style that will match your home décor
Wardrobes come in different styles and colour finishes. The most popular wardrobes are made from wood, but you can also find wardrobes made from metal or even plastic.
When it comes to choosing the right colour, think about what will match your home décor. A white wardrobe would be a good choice if you have a modern home.
But a dark wood wardrobe would be a better option if your home has a more traditional style.
Select a quality brand that will last
Quality is vital when it comes to wardrobes. You want something that will last for many years, so it’s worth investing in a quality brand.
There are many well-known companies that make wardrobes. Wardrobe Newcastle is a leading wardrobe maker in Newcastle. We are known for;
-The quality of our wardrobes
– Our wide range of styles
– Our competitive prices
Why choose us?
Wardrobe Newcastle has a wide range of wardrobe builders to choose from, making it easy to find the perfect one for your needs. Our experts are available to help you create the perfect wardrobe for your home, and our team is passionate about helping you find the best possible solution for your space. Whether you’re looking for something classic or contemporary, we have a builder that will fit your style. So what are you waiting for? Contact us today to get started on building your dream wardrobe!
Address: Suite 15/102 Bridge Street, Waratah NSW 2298
Telephone: (02) 4003 6403